This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.epitomic.co.za. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
Information Collection, Use & Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not share, sell or rent this information to/with any third party outside of our organisation.
We use this information to:
• Identify and authenticate users
• Facilitate transactions and communication
• Operate and improve our site
• Connect with you on social media
• Contact you by phone or email
• Personalise and continually improve your experience with our company
• Provide you with information based on properties such as stated preferences, interests, business activities, and/or location
• Send you technical notices, updates, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, or marketing
• Evaluate additional services, items, or offerings that may be of interest to users
• Track transactions and perform other analytics as required
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link on communication from us. You can also do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you if any
• Change/correct any data we have about you
• Have us delete any data we have about you
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We use "cookies" on our website. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance and personalise the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Choice & Control
While we do need to gather certain information to make your experience personalized and to conduct transactions for you, Epitomic Digital wants to give you the ability to control how your information is provided and shared.
• Email Preferences: For various reasons, we may contact you about our services or your activity.
If you wish to decline cooking tracking, you can manage how your browser handles cookies and other tracking devices by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your browser.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. We use Mailchimp & Hubspot where necessary to store all.
This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Personal Information Retention
To determine the appropriate retention period, we consider the type and volume of the information, the negatives that can result from un-permitted access to such information, why we gather such information and the availability of achieving the goals of such gathering through alternative means. Unengaged contacts and contacts that are no longer customers are removed from our servers on a regular basis.